Online Graduate Degree Programs
As a testament to the Graduate College's commitment to providing a variety of educational delivery methods, there are a growing number of online degree programs. If you have any questions about a particular degree, please do not hesitate to contact us at 479.968.0398 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Educational Specialist Degree
- Master Degrees
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Master of Education in Library Media
- Master of Education in Special Education K-12
- Master of Science in College Student Personnel
- Master of Science in Emergency Management & Homeland Security
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Due to other states' current regulations, Arkansas Tech is not currently providing online courses or instruction to students in the states listed below. If you reside in one of these states, you may not be permitted to enroll in or be admitted to an Arkansas Tech online program at this time. Please contact your state's higher education regulation authorities for more details.
No States - Massachusetts
Any student enrolled in distance education courses must report a change of address to Arkansas Tech University’s Financial Aid Office (479) 968-0399. Thank you for adhering to this regulation.
In addition some states have specific rules and restrictions for certain majors like Nursing and Education. Click on this link to learn more.
Note: As licensure requirements may change without notice, it is the responsibility of the student to confirm the requirements for licensure in his/her state as it applies to the participation in an out-of-state degree program.