- First time visit, you will complete a one time application. No personal information is recorded.
- Each visit, you will complete a form to request your food items.
- We provide a 3-day supply of food to individuals based on household size.
- Please understand that the Green & Gold Cupboard is 100% donation based and volunteer based. Therefore, some items may not be available at time of service.
Visiting the Pantry
What should you expect with each visit to the Green & Gold Cupboard Food Pantry?
To request food, come by during our open hours with a valid Tech ID and fill out a short request form.
If the university is closed due to inclement weather or on holidays, we will NOT be open.
If you need immediate assistance beyond these hours, contact email@example.com or visit other food pantries in the community, listed below:
Main Street Mission
St. John Catholic Church Food Pantry
First United Methodist - Manna House
Winter 2019 Hours
- Mondays: 4:00 - 6:00 P.M.
- Fridays: 12:00 - 2:00 P.M.