Budget advisory subcommittee
The Faculty Senate Budget Advisory Subcommittee serves five general purposes:
- Gather feedback from faculty.
- Review the University budget.
- Provide evidence and recommendations to Faculty Senate, Deans, and the Vice President for Academic Affairs.
- Increase communication in the budgeting process.
- Represent faculty and Academic Affairs in the budgeting process.
The Faculty Senate Budget Advisory Subcommittee wants to ensure faculty representation and involvement in the budgeting process. In addition to participating in surveys, open forums, and other budget review processes, we encourage faculty and staff to submit comments below.
We want to hear from you!