- Minimum suggested equipment requirements and browser compatibility.
- Check out a Demo Blackboard Course (IE Browser Not Supported)
- Log in to Blackboard (IE Browser Not Supported)
- As an Arkansas Tech student, you have access to in-depth training on hundreds of today's most sought-after applications, with over 98,729 narrated tutorials. Through the Virtual Training Center, these tutorials can be streamed over any Internet connection directly to your computer. READ MORE
Developer and Teacher Resources
- Registrar's Office provides visual guides on attendance accounting, midterm grades
and final grades.
- An eTech Informational Video, featuring a discussion of eTech procedures, Web vs. eTech courses, registrar information and more.
- Student involvement and interaction is key to a quality online course. See this document for examples of types of interactions in online classes that meet the C-RAC (Council
of Regional Accrediting Commissions) Guidelines. And this document for tips on choosing student activities and interactions that best match the course's
- Developing a quality online course involves much more than simply replicating a face-to-face
course online. A premium online course design begins with re-examining the goals and
objectives of the course. This planning document will help.
- A course approved for inclusion in the eTech program must meet these design standards.
- If you have a course you would like to develop using eTech standards, please complete this form.
- Planning on using objective tests online? Click here for a start guide to using Respondus Lockdown Browser.
Professional Development Videos