Click here for the schedule of Professional Development opportunities for Fall 2022.
Developer & Instructor Resources
ATU Instructional Design Team
- Registrar's Office provides visual guides on attendance accounting, midterm grades
and final grades.
- Student involvement and interaction is key to a quality online course. See this document for examples of types of interactions in online classes that meet the C-RAC (Council
of Regional Accrediting Commissions) Guidelines. And this document for tips on choosing student activities and interactions that best match the course's
- Developing a quality online course involves much more than simply replicating a face-to-face
course online. A premium online course design begins with re-examining the goals and
objectives of the course. This planning document will help.
- A course approved for inclusion in the eTech program must meet these design standards.
- If you have a course you would like to develop using eTech standards, please complete this form.
- Planning on using objective tests online? Click here for a start guide to using Respondus Lockdown Browser.
Professional Development Videos