Dr. Mohammad Amjadi Kashani
Visiting Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering
MS - Sharif Univ of Technology
PHD - University of Memphis
Recently Taught Courses
Conferences, Presentations and Publications
Conferences and Presentations
1. Amjadi, M.; Fatemi, A., "A Critical Plane Fatigue Damage Model for Multiaxial Fatigue Life Prediction of Injection Molded Short Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Composites". 13th International Conference on Mutiaxial Fatighue and Fracture (ICMFF13), Seattle, WA, USA, 2022, Accepted for Presentation.
2. Amjadi M, Fatemi A., "Multiaxial Fatigue Behavior of Thermoplastics; Experimental Study and Modeling". New trends in fatigue and fracture - NT2F19, Tucson, Arizona, USA, 2019.
3. Amjadi, M.; Fatemi, "Fatigue Behavior of High-Density of Polyethylene: Effects of Temperature, Mean Stress, and Manufacturing Method," 12th International Fatigue Congress (FATIGUE 2018), Poitiers Futuroscope-France, May 2018.
1. Amjadi, M.; Fatemi, A., "A Fatigue Damage Model for LIfe Prediction of Injection Molded Short Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Composites". Polymers. 2021, 13, 2250.
2. Amjadi, M.; Fatemi, A., "Tensile Behavior of High-Density Polyethylene Including the Effects of Processing Technique, Thickness, Temperature, and Strain Rate". Plymers 2020, 12, 1857.
3. Amjadi, M.; Fatemi, A., "Creep and fatigue behaviors of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE): Effects of temperature, mean stress, frequency, and processing technique". International Journal of Fatigue. 2020; 141: 105871. doi: 10.1016/j.ijfatigue.2020.105871.
4. Amjadi, M.; Fatemi, A. Creep behavior and modeling of high-density polyethylene (HDPE). Polylmer Testing 2021, 94, 107031, doi:10.1016/j.polymertesting.2020.107031.
5. Amjadi, M.; Fatemi, A., "Multiaxial Fatigue Behavior of Thermoplastics Including Mean Stress and Notch Effects: Experiments and Modeling". International Journal of Fatigue. 2020; 136: 105571. doi:10.1016/j.ijfatigue.2020.105571.
6. Amjadi, M.; Fatemi, A., "Multiaxial Fatigue Behavior of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Including Notch Effect: Experiments and Modeling". ICMDFF12 - 12th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture; MATEC Web of Conferences. 2019; 300: 00500. doi: 10.1051/matecconf/201930005001.
7. Amjadi M, Nikkhoo M, Khalaf K, et al., "An in silico parametric model of vertebrae trabucular bone based on density and microstructrural parameters to assess risk of fracture in osteoporosis". Proceedings of the institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part H: Journal of Engineering in Medicine. 2014;228(12);1281-1295.doi:10.1177/0954411914563363.
Fatigue, Fracture Mechanics; Multiaxial Fatigue; Failure Analysis; Materials Mechanical Behavior; Fatigue of Polymers; Polymer Additive Manufacturing; Composite Materials; Damage Mechanics; Mechanical Design; Experimental Mechanics; Machine Learning Techniques in Fatigue Analysis
Every classroom has its own unique community; my role as the teacher will be to assist each student in developing their own potential and learning styles. I will present a curriculum that will incorporate each different learning style, as well as make the content relevant to the students' lives. I will incorporate hands-on learning, cooperative learning, projects, themes, and individual work that engage and activate students learning. "Teaching is a process of learning form your students, colleagues, parents, and the community. This is a lifelong process where you learn new strategies, new ideas, and new philosophies. Over time, my educational philosophy may change, and that's okay. That just means that I have grown and learned new things."EXTERNAL LINK DISCLAIMERFaculty Web Site