Welcome to the College of Education
Welcome to the College of Education (COE) where we focus on preparing teachers and leaders for programs serving students birth through PK-12 and adult learners. You will discover a range of nationally accredited degree and certification options administered and taught by highly regarded, experienced professionals in the College of Education.
The Arkansas Tech University College of Education is dedicated to developing successful and innovative professionals who will internalize, initiate, and sustain a commitment to impact individuals in diverse and evolving communities.
The Arkansas Tech University College of Education prepares professionals, who will positively impact learners, systems, and communities, by providing competency- and outcomes-based undergraduate and graduate programs.
HIGH IMPACT LEARNING
Degrees & Programs
Undergraduate level programs:
- Bachelor of Science - Elementary, Middle Childhood/Early Adolescence, or Secondary Education leading to teacher licensure.
- Associate Degree - Early Childhood (Birth thru Kindergarten; Non-Licensure) Online
- Minor in Leadership Studies
Graduate programs leading to teacher licensure:
- Master of Arts in Teaching (initial licensure)
- Master of Education in Teaching, Learning, and Leadership (NTL initial licensure).
Advanced studies leading to additional licensure and/or endorsement:
- Master of Education - Instructional Technology - Library Media Specialist (Grades K-12) OOnline
- Master of Education - Special Education (Grades K-12) Online
- Master of Education - K-12 Literacy (Grades K-12) Online
- Special Education Endorsement (Birth-Kindergarten) Online
- Special Education Resource Endorsement (Grades K-6, 7-12) Online
- Dyslexia Therapist/Specialist Endorsement (Grades K-12) Online
Advanced studies in leadership leading to licensure:
- Master of Education - Educational Leadership Online
- Master of Education - School Counseling and Leadership
- Master of Education - Teaching, Learning, and Leadership (Curriculum Administrator)
- Educational Specialist - Educational Leadership (Superintendent Licensure)
Advanced study degrees and certificates in other areas:
- Master of Education - Instructional Technology - Instructional Design and Technology (Non-Licensure)
- Certification for Online Teaching
- Master of Science - Strength and Conditioning (Non-Licensure)
- Master of Science - College Student Personnel Online
- Advising Certificate Online
Doctorate of Education - School Leadership (cohorts form each summer)
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or if you would like to meet with an education advisor to discuss career options.
All University Scholarships (some of these are for education majors)
College of Education Scholarships (scroll to "All Education Majors")
Foundation Scholarships (some of these scholarships are specifically for education majors)
External Scholarships (some of these scholarships are specifically for education majors)