Bachelor's Degree | Russellville Campus | In-Person or Blended
This program is designed to provide a well-rounded curriculum within the fields of Chemistry, Physics, and Geology. Students will also be allowed to choose a major emphasis in General Physical Sciences, Astronomy, Chemistry, Geology, Meteorology or Physics.
HANDS-ON LEARNING opportunities
- Chemistry, geology, and/or physics research
- Work as a teaching assistant in chemistry, geology, or physics labs
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Application of basic concepts within a variety of scientific subjects, including astronomy, physics, chemistry, meteorology and geology
- Demonstrated knowledge of laboratory skills
- Use of the scientific method to test hypotheses, gather evidence, and prove conclusions
About This Degree
In-State: $232 per credit hour
Out-of-State: $464 per credit hour
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
- Financial Aid
- Payment Plan
- Graduate Assistantships
You could work as a(n):
- High school teacher
- Materials scientist
- Science lab technician
- Survey technician
Alumni of our program work at:
- Arkansas Nuclear One
- Thermo Fisher
- Underwriters Laboratories
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
Credentials that stack with this degree:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Science-Space and Planetary Science
Point of Pride
Broad science-based degree that could lead to many exciting opportunities