Marketing-Marketing Strategy track
Bachelor's Degree | Russellville Campus | In-Person or Blended
Marketing is the discipline of creation, communicating, delivering and pricing products that have value to consumers. Understanding the marketplace and consumer insights are the keys to business success.
Students pursuing a track in Strategic Marketing learn to create and implement marketing strategy in a variety of organization types. With courses in marketing research, integrated marketing communication, sport and event marketing, selling and sales management and marketing strategy, graduates are prepared to enter almost any area of the marketing field.
HANDS-ON LEARNING opportunities
- Applied learning experiences consulting with small businesses through ATU’s Small Business Technology and Development Center to create social media marketing plans
- Business Plan Competitions
- Consulting with small businesses through ATU’s Small Business Technology and Development Center to create marketing plans
- Sales presentations to industry guests
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Analytical and Technology skills
- Consumer research and insights
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
About This Degree
In-State: $232 | Out-of-State: $464
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
- Financial Aid
- Payment Plan
- Graduate Assistantships
You could work as a(n):
- Consumer Insights
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media Marketing
- Retail Management
Alumni of our program work at:
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
Credentials that stack with this degree:
- Google Analytics Certification
- Master's in Business
Point of Pride
The ATU College of Business is accredited by AACSB International.