Advanced Certificate in Entrepreneurship
The Advanced Certificate in Entrepreneurship is a planned program of study focused on the basics of starting and/or managing your own small business. This program will teach the knowledge and skills needed to begin a successful business, create new products and /or services, and find business opportunities in the marketplace. The Advanced Certificate in Entrepreneurship is open to any student who has completed an Associate degree or higher degree except students majoring in Management – Entrepreneurship Track.
The Advanced Certificate in Entrepreneurship has a total of 27-28 credit hours.
- ACCT 2033 Fundamental Accounting Concepts or ACCT 2004 Accounting Principles I and ACCT 2000 Accounting Principles I Lab
- BLAW 2033 Legal Environment of Business
- BUAD 2003 Business Information Systems
- ECON 2013 Principles of Microeconomics
- MATH 1113 College Algebra
- MGMT 3003 Principles of Management
- MGMT 4053 Small Business Management
- MGMT 4063 Entrepreneurial Development
- MKT 3043 Principles of Marketing