Department of Parks, Recreation & Hospitality Administration

Minors Available

Recreation & Park Administration

The minor in Recreation and Park Administration is designed for those students majoring in other disciplines who wish to develop specialized knowledge in the area of Recreation and Park Administration. This minor may be of particular interest to those students who wish to work for a recreation and park oriented agency after graduation. This minor may be well-suited for Emergency Management, Fisheries and Wildlife Science, and Hospitality Administration majors. Flexibility in the minor allows students to choose courses to match their particular needs and interests. The minor in Recreation and Park Administration requires 18 hours of courses:

Hospitality Administration

The Hospitality Administration minor is designed for students of any major who want to learn about the hospitality profession. The minor in Hospitality Administration consists of 18 hours of coursework: