Collaboration between Career Services and faculty is vital as it brings successful outcomes in providing students with guidance as they prepare for their lives as college graduates.
Are you looking to share information about Norman Career Services (NCS) but you don't know where to begin? Let us do the legwork for you!
We are happy to have one of our professionals speak to your class, organization or small group.
Our presentation topics include:
- Career Services Overview
- Handshake Walk-Through
- Major/Career Exploration
- Résumés and Cover Letters
- Internships and Job Searching
- LinkedIn & Networking
- Career Fair Preparation
- Graduate School
- Custom Presentations
ELEVATE: The Career Development Academy
- ELEVATE Overview
- Class Enrollment Form
- You can enroll your entire class in ELEVATE by filling out this form. You can choose the milestones they must complete, assign due dates, and allow Career Services to do the grading for you!
- ELEVATE Faculty Walkthrough Video
- ELEVATE Syllabus includes assignment descriptions, benefits, and suggested timelines.
ELITE: The Career Advancement Academy COMING SOON!
According to NACE, “An internship is a form of experiential learning that integrates knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a professional setting. Internships give students the opportunity to gain valuable applied experience and make connections in professional fields they are considering for career paths; and give employers the opportunity to guide and evaluate talent."