Reservations & Use Guidelines
To reserve the Audio Lab, please go to our online reservation system:
- Reservations can be made one week (seven days) in advance.
- 2-hour periods are available for reservation.
- Limit 1 reservation per day (by the same person) unless the following 2-hour slot
- Arrive no later than 15 minutes after your reservation start time.
- After 15 minutes, the room becomes available to other users.
- Cancel reservations ASAP if your plans change so others can reserve the space.
- The library reserves the right to change your reservation. This is very rare; should this happen, we will contact you with as much notice as possible.
- Current ATU ID must be presented at the door, which will be checked by the Recording Assistant on duty.
- ATU students receive priority access, followed by faculty, and then staff.
- Audio-Visual projects are the only projects allowed; you will be required to demonstrate your work to the Recording Assistant on duty.
- No food or drink allowed.
- All recording and computer equipment must stay in the ATU Audio Lab and will be accounted for.
- Staff are not responsible for personal items that are lost or stolen.
- The Libraries' Code of Conduct applies to all library spaces, including the ATU Audio Lab.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material; the person using this equipment is liable for any infringement.