How to Send College Transcripts to ATU


If you are transferring to Arkansas Tech, you will need to provide an official copy of your transcript to the Office of Admissions. To obtain an official transcript, you will need to contact your school's Registrar's Office. Procedures for each college/university vary, and many require written consent before processing your request. The best option is to visit your college/university website and search for the Registrar's Office policy at your institution.

Some schools (though not all) also offer an electronic process. The Office of Admissions at Arkansas Tech University will accept electronic transcripts directly from your college/university.