CHANGING/ADD/DROP MEAL PLAN
All students have until the 5th day of class to change (this is the last day to register for classes) their meal plan through the ResLife Housing Portal. NO changes may be made after this date during the current semester.
Students may purchase a meal plan at a pro-rated rate at any time.
**Students who request and are approved to move to University Commons or Vista place after the last day to switch meal plans will not be allowed to cancel their meal plan. Please consider this when making your decision to move. **
**Students in overflow housing are required to have a meal plan. Meal Plans cannot be canceled if a student chooses to move to one of the Campus Apartments or Off Campus**
Rollover Declining Cash Balance (DCB) Any unused DCB dollars in the Fall Semester will roll over to the Spring Semester as long as the student has a meal plan. If a student withdraws or does not have a Spring meal plan, any unused DCB dollars will expire at the end of the Fall Semester. All DCB dollars will expire at the end of the spring semester.
** Administrative Services reserves the right to make exceptions to the current meal plan policy as deemed necessary. This decision will be the final decision from the Director of Administrative Services. **
- Designed to offer convenience and variety by allowing you to use your daily meal swipe at other Chartwells locations other than the Dining Hall.
- Meal trades may be used between the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. - midnight
- Meal trades count towards your available meal swipes.
- Meal plans will allow 10 guest swipes per semester at Chambers Dinning Hall. The guest swipes are included in the total count of meals available for the semester.
- DCB stands for declining cash balance. This is tax-free money tied to a meal plan and is used just like cash at any of the Chartwells locations. Left over DCB dollars will carry over from the Fall Semester to the Spring, however, the student must purchase a Spring meal plan for this to happen. DCB can be used between semester breaks and additional amounts can be purchased if needed.
- Wonderbucks are funds you can add to your student account. They can be used at Chartwells locations, the bookstore, athletic event concessions, at the library for printing, and possibly selected off campus vendors. Wonderbucks can be reloaded at anytime through the Office of Student Accounts and never expire.
Special Dietary Needs
- Through Chartwells award winning Balanced U program and their trained and dedicated staff, we are confident that each student, regardless of dietary needs, will find available food options that are healthy and satisfying at Chamber's Dining Hall.
- If you need assistance, please contact the Dining Services Management team at
Chamber Dining Hall
This is our traditional buffet-style dining facility, featuring all-you-care-to-eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
HOURS Monday - Friday
Breakfast 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. $6.11
Lunch 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. $7.55
Dinner 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. $8.35