- Designed to offer convenience and variety by allowing you to use your daily meal swipe at other Chartwells locations other than the Dining Hall.
- Meal trades may be used between the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. - midnight
- Meal trades count towards your available meal swipes.
- Meal plans will allow 10 guest swipes per semester at Chambers Dinning Hall. The guest swipes are included in the total count of meals available for the semester.
- DCB stands for declining cash balance. This is tax-free money tied to a meal plan and is used just like cash at any of the Chartwells locations. Left over DCB dollars will carry over from the Fall Semester to the Spring, however, the student must purchase a Spring meal plan for this to happen. DCB can be used between semester breaks and additional amounts can be purchased if needed.
- Wonderbucks are funds you can add to your student account. They can be used at Chartwells locations, the bookstore, athletic event concessions, at the library for printing, and possibly selected off campus vendors. Wonderbucks can be reloaded at anytime through the Office of Student Accounts and never expire.
Special Dietary Needs
- Through Chartwells award winning Balanced U program and their trained and dedicated staff, we are confident that each student, regardless of dietary needs, will find available food options that are healthy and satisfying at Chamber's Dining Hall.
- If you need assistance, please contact the Dining Services Management team at
Chamber Dining Hall
This is our traditional buffet-style dining facility, featuring all-you-care-to-eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
HOURS Monday - Friday
Breakfast 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. $6.11
Lunch 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. $7.55
Dinner 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. $8.35