Please have the following forms completed to bring with you to orientation on August 14, 2017.
- Personnel Event Data Form
- AR4EC - Employee's Withholding Exemption Certificate
- Form W-4
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Form I-9
- Drug Free Work Place Information and Contract
- Statement of Selective Service Status
- Arkansas State Vehicle Safety Program
- Clery Act
- Continuation of Group Health Coverage Notice (COBRA)
- Voluntary Payroll Deduction for Employee Parking Permit
You are welcome to have these enrollment forms completed prior to orientation on August 14, 2017. However, a Human Resources representative will meet with you personally on that day to explain the benefits and answer any questions that you may have. You will have time to complete the appropriate enrollment forms during orientation.
- Health Insurance Enrollment Form
- Dental Enrollment Form
- Vision Enrollment Form
- USAble Group Life Insurance Enrollment Form
- USAble Voluntary Benefits Enrollment Form
- USAble Evidence of Insurability-required only if applying for term life insurance coverage above $150,000 for employee, $30,000 for spouse and $10,000 for children
The appropriate retirement form may be completed prior to orientation on August 14, 2017. However, a Human Resources representative will meet with you personally on that day to explain the differences in the retirement options and answer any questions that you may have. You will have time to complete the appropriate enrollment form during orientation.
A TIAA-CREF representative will be available during orientation to assist you in completing the TIAA-CREF enrollment form and investment allocations if applicable.
- Retirement Options
- APERS - Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System
- APERS-Beneficiary Designation
- ATRS - Arkansas Teacher Retirement System
- TIAA-CREF Regular Retirement Enrollment Form
- TIAA-CREF Supplemental Retirement Enrollment Form
- TIAA-CREF Payroll Authorization Form
Click here for additional benefits information