Arkansas Tech University has a robust online presence already, with a sufficient amount of supporting resources for delivering content and communications. The question might be, what is the right approach of delivery for each instructor and what is the standard delivery method for the university going to be.
To help in making this determination, the following is a list of services currently operating and accessible for online and remote computer access, communication, and course delivery.
- Course Delivery (Blackboard Learn)
- Lecture Delivery (Kaltura, Live Delivery)
- Collaboration (Cisco Webex, Blackboard Collaborate)
- Content Access (T and U Drives, OneDrive)
- Computer and Software Access (Remote Desktop, vDesktops, Remote access to software packages)
- Communication Solutions (Interoffice Communications, Communicating with Support Services, Remote Work Telephone, Emergency Communications, VPN Access (Remote access to the University Network))
- 2021-2022 Promotion and Tenure Application Timeline
- Promotion and Tenure Workshop Slides
- Promotion and Tenure Workshop Video- May 11, 2020
- Promotion and Tenure Procedural Implementation
- Senate COVID Statement on Promotion and Tenure
- Setting up Tenure & Promotion Documents for Adobe PDF - YouTube Videos
- Using Adobe Pro to Create Your Professional Portfolio