GOLD Cabinet is responsible for the design, coordination, and execution of On Track.
In addition to browsing events and organizations on theLink, students will engage
in working towards a goal to achieve a certain connection or involvement on campus.
GOLD Cabinet also recognizes student leadership through the GOLD Leader of the Month
program and issues funding to eligible Registered Student Organizations for organizational
operations, programming, and other qualifying expenses.
What can GOLD Cabinet offer you or your RSO?
Complete list of GOLD Cabinet's Open Meetings for the Spring 2015 semester.
(All meetings are Tuesdays at 4:30 pm in Rothwell 306.)
- January 20: RSO 101
- A review of what being an RSO on the ATU campus looks like. How can you utilize Campus
Life as an RSO?
- February 3: Marketing Plan
- How can you get your RSO out there? What is a flyer route? Are you marketing your
RSO and events in ways that appeal to fellow students?
- February 17: Event Planning
- Have you ever planned an event and remembered something that should have been done
weeks in advance? This happens all the time, but we are here to give you an easy guide
to follow when planning your next campus event!
- March 3: Effective Communication
- Are you a leader in your organization? Are you effectively communicating with other
members of your organization?
- March 17: Membership Retention
- How to recruit, retain, and have contributing members in your organization.
- March 31: Listening Skills
- How is listening different from communication? How can you be a better listener with
others in your organization?
- April 14: Wrap up of semester
*Note the last day to apply for Organizational Aid is Friday, April 10, 2015.