Social media is a term used to collectively describe a set of tools that foster interaction, discussion and community, allowing people to build relationships and share information.
- Social media is about conversations, community, connecting with personalities and
building relationships. It is not just a broadcast channel or a sales and marketing
- Authenticity, honesty and open dialogue are key.
- Social media not only allows you to hear what people say about you, but enables you to respond. Listen first, speak second.
Official University Social Media:
- Facebook: facebook.com/ArkansasTech
- Flickr: flickr.com/ArkansasTech
- Google+: gplus.to/arkansastech
- Instagram: instagram.com/arkansastech
- Twitter: twitter.com/ArkansasTech
- YouTube: youtube.com/ArkansasTech
Individuals using social media use the hashtag symbol # before keywords in their communication. For example, #ATU can be included in any Arkansas Tech communication on social media.
Social Media Guidelines:
Members of the campus community should adhere to Arkansas Tech's Social Media Guidelines (PDF).
|Youtube||Flickr||Arkansas Tech News|