The steps for the approval process for student organizations and university departments can be found below. Also, a directory of local and national licensees of Arkansas Tech University can be accessed from this page.
Student organizations and university departments who wish to use Arkansas Tech University marks on apparel (such as t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, etc.), gift items (such as mugs, key chains, jewelry, etc.) and miscellaneous items (such as flash drives, bottled water, etc.) must follow these steps.
Most orders by student organizations or on campus departments are not subject to the 10% royalty fee. Items being sold for profit may be subject to royalty fees. Please contact the Arkansas Tech University Licensing Coordinator for more information.
Steps for Approval
- Select a Licensed University Vendor.
- Complete the Licensing Form through atu.robohead.com, which will include submitting your proof or requesting artwork if needed.
- Once the licensing form is received, the Licensing Coordinator will review your submission and/or provide artwork options to you if you have requested that service. You will receive a notification email when your submission is reviewed.
- Contact your vendor to place your order. Send final proof to the Arkansas Tech University Licensing Coordinator prior to product production.
- Typically, the review process is 1-2 university business days. Each request is reviewed on a case-by-case basis to ensure compliance with Arkansas Tech University policies.
- If your vendor artwork/product proof is not approved, but will be with corrective changes, you will receive an email clarifying the changes needed for approval. It is your responsibility to ensure the vendor makes the corrective changes and submits the design on Learfield Licensing Partners’ “Trademarx” website.
- Merchandise produced without authorization infringes on Arkansas Tech University’s trademarks and will be subject to all available legal remedies.