Tech Class/Event Video Recording Information
A Canon GL2 Camera is on hand for the recording of a class or special event held in the Technology Center. This unit is not available for check out, but the service can be requested with our video specialist. Once recorded this tape can be digitized. There are also a couple of Cannon and Samsung HandyCams that can be checked out that record to SDHC cards.Ask about rooms setup with Tegrity recording systems for Lecture Capture.
- Requests to record must be coordinated through the Technology Office at (479)498-6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests must be made by phone or in person.
- Requests accepted on first come/first served basis.
- If you want a VHS/DVD recording of the Camera Tape, the requestor must provide a VHS/DVD. If you need the recording digitized for the web or Tegrity please let us know at checkout.
- Requests for exceptions to these reservation policies should be made via e-mail to the Technology Office.