Mission: Student Life creates and fosters initiatives for Arkansas Tech students to enrich their co-curricular experiences through leadership development, civic engagement and involvement opportunities. Students will enhance their personal, interpersonal, and organizational development.
Arkansas Tech University Student Life programs and activities provide students with opportunities to:
• Expand critical and reflective thinking competencies;
• Display personal accountability and responsible judgment;
• Exhibit the ability to work effectively with those different from themselves;
• Demonstrate an understanding of group dynamics and effective teamwork;
• Develop a range of leadership skills and abilities such as effectively leading change, resolving conflict, and motivating others; and,
• Demonstrate responsible citizenship by engaging in the community.
Student Life Events