1300 N Glenwood
Office: (479) 356-2172
Duty: (479) 264-8503
Re-opened in Fall 2009 as a residence hall, this co-ed Living Learning Community is located on the west side of campus behind Tucker and Wilson halls. This is a traditional residence hall with a community style bath. Residents have access to five spacious lounges, a private outdoor 'grass mall area' and game tables.
101 co-ed residents
44 Double rooms; 2 Quads; 5 Singles
Community style bathrooms
Room size- Approximately 13' X 11'8"
Window size- Approximately 5'1" X 3'1"
80" mattress (extra long)
Cable and Internet access in each room
Laundry room on first floor
Agricultural Living Learning Community