QuestionPro Web Survey
Software and Analysis Tools
Overview: Arkansas Tech University has purchased a University Site License for QuestionPro technology to benefit and enrich the educational curriculum. The license allows for Tech to partner with QuestionPro in providing a software solution free of cost to all students, faculty and staff members as long as it is for educational use. Each account will have all the Corporate features along with full access to the technical support team.
Please note: If you develop a survey that you intend to deploy, you must first obtain approval from the Human Subjects Committee.
Student and Faculty Accounts: Each QuestionPro user will be provided his/her own account. Students, faculty and staff members must register with a unique username and password. Each user must apply for the account using the university assigned email address for automatic validation of their status. The University Site License applies to anyone affiliated with the university - part-time students, full-time students, faculty members and administrative staff.
License Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply. Unfortunately no exceptions can be made.
- Students and faculty must have a university assigned email address.
- License will be valid for 1 year from the date of registration. Automatic reminder emails will be sent 30 days prior to license expiry.
- Use of the free license should not be part of any paid research (including grants) or consulting.
- Students and faculty must be actively enrolled/working with the university.
- A maximum of one QuestionPro account can be created per individual. Creating multiple accounts with different email addresses is not permissible and grounds for immediate termination of the individual license.
Note: Violation of any of the terms mentioned above will result in the termination of the individual license.
How it works - Partnership Details
- A dedicated portal has been created for students, faculty and staff members to sign up. Users must sign up using the dedicated portal below in order to access the University License. Users signing up for one of the QuestionPro commercial licenses, including the Free Basic License, will not be eligible to be part of the University Sponsorship Program.
- All users signing up through the portal will automatically be part of the sponsorship program.
- There are no limits in terms of the number of licenses issued per university, however a single user (faculty/student) can only sign up once.
- Cite QuestionPro as the research instrument (Tool/Methodology Section) in your reports.
- QuestionPro may amend this agreement from time to time.
- Software Features - All features (including advanced analysis tools/conjoint analysis/TURF analysis/Extraction/Randomization etc.) are enabled for the University Site License.
- For a list of features now available to you through the University Site License, please go to Exhaustive Feature List.
- Other Restrictions
- License term of 1 year - Renewable annually at the discretion of the University AND QuestionPro
- Unlimited Surveys and Responses
- Unlimited Questions / Data Downloads