QuestionPro Web Survey Software and Analysis Tools
Arkansas Tech University has purchased a University Site License for QuestionPro technology
to benefit and enrich the educational curriculum. The license allows for Tech to partner
with QuestionPro in providing a software solution free of cost to all students, faculty
and staff members as long as it is for educational use. Each account will have all
the Corporate features along with full access to the technical support team.
Please note: If you develop a survey that you intend to deploy, you must first obtain approval
from the Human Subjects Committee.
Student and Faculty Accounts
Each QuestionPro user will be provided his/her own account. Students, faculty and staff members must register with a unique username and password.
Each user must apply for the account using the university assigned email address for
automatic validation of their status. The University Site License applies to anyone
affiliated with the university - part-time students, full-time students, faculty members
and administrative staff.
License Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply. Unfortunately no exceptions can be made.
- Students and faculty must have a university assigned email address.
- License will be valid for 1 year from the date of registration. Automatic reminder
emails will be sent 30 days prior to license expiry.
- Use of the free license should not be part of any paid research (including grants)
- Students and faculty must be actively enrolled/working with the university.
- A maximum of one QuestionPro account can be created per individual. Creating multiple
accounts with different email addresses is not permissible and grounds for immediate
termination of the individual license.
Note:Violation of any of the terms mentioned above will result in the termination of the
How it works - Partnership Details
- A dedicated portal has been created for students, faculty and staff members to sign up. Users must sign up using the dedicated portal below in order to access the University
License. Users signing up for one of the QuestionPro commercial licenses, including the Free
Basic License, will not be eligible to be part of the University Sponsorship Program.
- All users signing up through the portal will automatically be part of the sponsorship
- There are no limits in terms of the number of licenses issued per university, however
a single user (faculty/student) can only sign up once.
- Cite QuestionPro as the research instrument (Tool/Methodology Section) in your reports.
- QuestionPro may amend this agreement from time to time.
- Software Features- All features (including advanced analysis tools/conjoint analysis/TURF analysis/Extraction/Randomization
etc.) are enabled for the University Site License.
- For a list of features now available to you through the University Site License,
please go to Exhaustive Feature List.
- Other Restrictions
- License term of 1 year - Renewable annually at the discretion of the University AND
- Unlimited Surveys and Responses
- Unlimited Questions / Data Downloads
Create Your free Arkansas Tech sponsored
QuestionPro survey account
- Enter your .edu email address and a password for your new QuestionPro.com account.
- You will be sent a verification email, click on the link in this email to verify your
- You will then have full access to create online surveys with QuestionPro. Login directly