Registration for Transfer & Returning Students
Students transferring or returning to Tech whohave applied for admission, and completed all admission requirements, will receive a letter from the Office of Admissions inviting them to participate in registration.
Newly admitted transfer and returning undeclared students or any student who needs additional guidance in selecting a major should call or visit the Academic Advising Center (479-964-0850, Rothwell 107) to schedule an advising/registration appointment beginning May 8.
Newly admitted transfer and returning students with a declared major should contact their respective academic department to schedule an advising/registration appointment. Find your department contact information here: www.atu.edu/directory.php
NOTE: The dates above apply to full-term courses.
- Log into OneTech and select the Registration tab.
- Click Registration Status to check student registration eligibility. Confirm the correct major is shown (if not, complete and submit a Change of Major form). NOTE: Students with holds must contact the appropriate office and resolve the hold prior to registration.
- Students must consult with an academic advisor before registering in classes. NOTE: Course section numbers may indicate unusual course characteristics, such as meeting at a location other than the Russellville campus, or a mixed technology class that is web-based and occasionally meets on campus. Refer to Section Numbers Decoded for more information. NOTE: Students enrolling in web-based courses can visit eTech for eLearning resources and important course-related information.
- Check the class schedule; it is the student's responsibility to verify the registration has been completed accurately, so it is recommended that students print a copy of their class schedule for their records. Students may view their schedule by selecting Student Detailed Schedule, which is listed under Registration. Refer to Building Abbreviations for helpful information and a link to the campus map.
- Pay fees and/or confirm financial settlement according to Fee Payment Policy. Visit the Student Accounts website for information concerning cost, payment and obtaining Tech IDs.
- Students must attend the course before its unique attendance date. There are no exceptions. Attendance is measured as: physical attendance, submission of an assignment, OR completion of Blackboard Attendance Accounting module.
- All students operating a vehicle on campus must purchase a Hang Tag. For information on Hang Tags and parking areas visit Public Safety's website.Official enrollment is contingent upon eligibility to enroll for future terms.
- Verify addresses and phones numbers are correct by selecting Update Addresses and Phones on the home tab under personal information.
Important Information: Students who have enrolled in classes but decide not to attend Tech must officially withdraw from classes. See Withdrawing for more information.