Students who were enrolled in classes during the spring 2017 semester and didn't participate in early registration are eligible to register during regular registration.
Registration by appointment will occur during the following dates:
1st Summer Session: May 15, 2017 - June 2, 2017
2nd Summer Session: May 15, 2017 - July 7, 2017
Fall: August 14, 2017 - August 22, 2017
For summer, contact your department for advisor availability. Find your department contact information here: www.atu.edu/directory.php
NOTE: The dates above apply to full-term courses.
- Log into OneTech and select the Registration tab.
- Click Registration Status to check student registration eligibility. Confirm the correct major is shown (if not, complete and submit a Change of Major form). NOTE: Students with holds must contact the appropriate office and resolve the hold prior to registration.
- Students must consult with their advisor before registering in classes. Who is your advisor? If an advisor is assigned, the advisor will be listed under Academic Profile. If an advisor is not listed, contact the Registrar's Office.
- Students will either be registered in classes by their advisor, or the advisor can elect to provide a Student Registration Code allowing the student to register in classes using the OneTech portal. Students will use the Register and Add/Drop Classes link (located in the Registration block under the Registration tab) to register. NOTE: Course section numbers may indicate unusual course characteristics, such as meeting at a location other than the Russellville campus, or a mixed technology class that is web-based and occasionally meets on campus. Refer to Section Numbers Decoded for more information. NOTE: Students enrolling in web-based courses can visit eTech for eLearning resources and important course-related information.
- Check the class schedule; it is the student's responsibility to verify the registration has been completed accurately, so it is recommended that students print a copy of their class schedule for their records. Students may view their schedule by selecting Student Detailed Schedule, which is listed under Registration. Refer to Building Abbreviations for helpful information and a link to the campus map.
- Pay charges and/or confirm financial settlement according to Fee Payment Policy. Visit the websites for Student Accounts and Financial Aid for more information.
- Students must attend the course before its unique attendance date. There are no exceptions. Attendance is measured as: physical attendance, submission of an assignment, OR completion of Blackboard Attendance Accounting module.
- All students operating a vehicle on campus must purchase a Hang Tag. For information on Hang Tags and parking areas visit Public Safety's website. Official enrollment is contingent upon eligibility to enroll for future terms.
- Verify addresses and phones numbers are correct by selecting Update Addresses and Phones on the home tab under personal information.
Important Information: Students who have enrolled in classes but decide not to attend Tech must officially withdraw from classes. See Withdrawing for more information.