Students who were enrolled in classes during the Fall 2014 semester and didn't participate
in early registration are eligible to register during regular registration.
- Regular registration will take place January 5 - January 9.
NOTE: The dates above apply to full-term courses.
- Log into OneTech and select the Student tab.
- Click Registration Status to check student registration eligibility. Confirm the correct major is shown (if
not, complete and submit a Change of Major form).
NOTE: Students with holds must contact the appropriate office and resolve the hold prior
- Verify addresses and phones numbers are correct by selecting Update Addresses and Phones.
- Students must consult with their advisor before registering in classes.
Who is your advisor? If an advisor is assigned, the advisor will be listed under Academic Profile. If an advisor is not listed, contact the Academic Advising Center in Rothwell 107.
- Students will either be registered in classes by their advisor, or the advisor can
elect to provide a Student Registration Code allowing the student to register in classes
using the OneTech portal. Students will use the Register and Add/Drop Classes link (located in the Registration Tools block under the Student tab) to register.
Online registration is available November 10 through January 11.
NOTE: Course section numbers may indicate unusual course characteristics, such as meeting
at a location other than the Russellville campus, or a mixed technology class that
is web-based and occasionally meets on campus. Refer to Section Numbers Decoded for more information.
NOTE: Students enrolling in web-based courses can visit eTech for eLearning resources and important course-related information.
- Check the class schedule; it is the student's responsibility to verify the registration
has been completed accurately, so it is recommended that students print a copy of
their class schedule for their records. Students may view their schedule by selecting
Student Schedule, which is listed under Registration Tools. Refer to Building Abbreviations for helpful information and a link to the campus map.
- Pay charges and/or confirm financial settlement according to Fee Payment Policy.
Visit the websites for Student Accounts and Financial Aid for more information.
- Students must attend the course before its unique attendance date (not due date).
There are no exceptions. Attendance is measured as: physical attendance, submission
of an assignment, OR completion of Blackboard Attendance Accounting module.
- All students operating a vehicle on campus must purchase a Hang Tag. For information
on Hang Tags and parking areas visit Public Safety's website.
Official enrollment is contingent upon eligibility to enroll for future terms.
Important Information: Students who have enrolled in classes but decide not to attend
Tech must officially withdraw from classes. See Withdrawing for more information.