||August 27-September 3
Students unable to register during normal registration periods may participate in
late registration, but will be charged a $25 late registration fee.
NOTE: The dates above apply to full-term courses. Click here for information on Condensed Courses.
Registration for any course, regardless of beginning/ending date, must be processed
in the Registrar's Office after the semester has started.
- Log into OneTech and select the Student tab.
- Click Registration Status to check student registration eligibility. Confirm the correct major is shown (if
not, complete and submit a Change of Major form).
NOTE: Students with holds must contact the appropriate office and resolve the hold prior
- Verify addresses and phones numbers are correct by selecting Update Addresses and Phones.
- Students must consult with their advisor before enrolling in classes. Distance learners/night students should contact their advisor to discuss the process for late registration.
Who is your advisor? If an advisor has been assigned, the advisor will be listed under Academic Profile. If an advisor is not listed, contact the Academic Advising Center in Rothwell 107.
- Students must submit a Permit to Register (PTR) form, complete with advisor's signature, to the Registrar’s Office, Doc Bryan 153,
for processing; operating hours are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM during late registration.
Distance Learners/Night Students will have alternate procedures for late registration.
NOTE: Course section numbers may indicate unusual course characteristics, such as meeting
at a location other than the Russellville campus, or a mixed technology class that
is web-based and occasionally meets on campus. Refer to Section Numbers Decoded for more information.
NOTE: Students enrolling in web-based courses can visit eTech for eLearning resources and important course-related information.
- Check the class schedule; it is the student's responsibility to verify the registration
has been completed accurately, so it is recommended that students print a copy of
their class schedule for their records. Students may view their schedule by selecting Student Schedule, which is listed under Registration Tools. Refer to Building Abbreviations for helpful information and a link to the campus map.
- Pay charges and/or confirm financial settlement according to Fee Payment Policy.
Visit the Student Accounts website for information concerning cost, payment, and obtaining Tech IDs, and the
Financial Aid website for more information on loans/grants/scholarships.
- All students operating a vehicle on campus must purchase a Hang Tag. For information
on Hang Tags and parking areas visit Public Safety's website.
Official enrollment is contingent upon eligibility to enroll for future terms.
Important Information: Students who have enrolled in classes but, decide not to attend
Tech must officially withdraw from classes. See Withdrawing for more information.