Late Registration will occur during the following dates:
January 11 - 15
NOTE: The dates above apply to full-term courses.
Students unable to register during normal registration periods may participate in late registration, but will be charged a $25 late registration fee.
- Log into OneTech and select the Student tab.
- Click Registration Status to check student registration eligibility. Confirm the correct major is shown (if not, complete and submit a Change of Major form). NOTE: Students with holds must contact the appropriate office and resolve the hold prior to registration.
- Verify addresses and phones numbers are correct by selecting Update Addresses and Phones.
- Students must consult with their advisor before enrolling in classes. Distance learners/night students should contact their advisor to discuss the process for late registration. Who is your advisor? If an advisor has been assigned, the advisor will be listed under Academic Profile. If an advisor is not listed, contact the Academic Advising Center in Rothwell 107.
- Students must submit a Permit to Register (PTR) form, complete with advisor's signature, to the Registrars Office, the Academic Advising Center (for students with less than 60 earned hours), the Graduate College (for Graduate Students), or the College of Professional Studies (for Professional Studies majors) for processing. Distance Learners/Night Students will need to email their advisor to initiate the late registration process. NOTE: Course section numbers may indicate unusual course characteristics, such as meeting at a location other than the Russellville campus, or a mixed technology class that is web-based and occasionally meets on campus. Refer to Section Numbers Decoded for more information. NOTE: Students enrolling in web-based courses can visit eTech for eLearning resources and important course-related information.
- Check the class schedule; it is the student's responsibility to verify the registration has been completed accurately, so it is recommended that students print a copy of their class schedule for their records. Students may view their schedule by selecting Student Schedule, which is listed under Registration Tools. Refer to Building Abbreviations for helpful information and a link to the campus map.
- Pay charges and/or confirm financial settlement according to Fee Payment Policy. Visit the Student Accounts website for information concerning cost, payment, and obtaining Tech IDs, and the Financial Aid website for more information on loans/grants/scholarships.
- Students must attend the course before its unique attendance date. There are no exceptions. Attendance is measured as: physical attendance, submission of an assignment, OR completion of Blackboard Attendance Accounting module.
- All students operating a vehicle on campus must purchase a Hang Tag. For information on Hang Tags and parking areas visit Public Safety's website. Official enrollment is contingent upon eligibility to enroll for future terms.
Important Information: Students who have enrolled in classes but, decide not to attend Tech must officially withdraw from classes. See Withdrawing for more information.