Students currently enrolled in the Spring 2014
semester may register on or after the following dates:
75 or more, and graduate students
30 – 74
15 – 29
14 or fewer
7 – 9
10 – 14
15 – 17
18 – 22
The dates in which a student is eligible to register are based on the number of credit
hours earned prior to the start of the Spring 2014
- Log into OneTech and select the Student tab.
- Click Registration Status to check student registration eligibility and total earned hours. Confirm the correct
major is shown (if not, complete and submit a Change of Major form).
NOTE: Students with holds must contact the appropriate office and resolve the hold prior
- Verify addresses and phones numbers are correct by selecting Update Addresses and Phones.
- Students must consult with their advisor before registering in classes. By March
31 an appointment schedule will be posted on/near each advisor's office door. Students
should use the schedule to make an academic advising appointment with their advisor.
Distance learners/night students should contact their advisor to discuss the process for registration.
Who is your advisor? If an advisor is assigned, the advisor will be listed under Academic Profile. If an advisor is not listed, contact the Academic Advising Center in Rothwell 107.
EXCEPTION: Students undecided about a major may be advised in the Academic Advising Center (Rothwell 107) prior to their eligible dates to register, but will be registered
based on the appropriate schedule above. Call 479-964-0843 to schedule an advising
- Students will either be registered in classes by their advisor, or the advisor can
elect to provide a Student Registration Code allowing the student to register in classes
using the OneTech portal. Students will use the Register and Add/Drop Classes link (located in the Registration Tools block under the Student tab) to register.
Online registration is available:
||April 7 - June 1
||April 7 - July 6
||April 7 - August 26
NOTE: Course section numbers may indicate unusual course characteristics, such as meeting
at a location other than the Russellville campus, or a mixed technology class that
is web-based and occasionally meets on campus. Refer to Section Numbers Decoded for more information.
NOTE: Students enrolling in web-based courses can visit eTech for eLearning resources and important course-related information.
- Check the class schedule; it is the student's responsibility to verify the registration
has been completed accurately, so it is recommended that students print a copy of
their class schedule for their records. Students may view their schedule by selecting
Student Schedule, which is listed under Registration Tools. Refer to Building Abbreviations for helpful information and a link to the campus map.
- Pay charges and/or confirm financial settlement according to Fee Payment Policy.
Visit the Student Accounts website for information concerning cost, payment, and obtaining Tech IDs, and the Financial Aid website for more information on loans/grants/scholarships.
- Students must attend the course before its unique attendance date (not due date).
There are no exceptions. Attendance is measured as: physical attendance, submission
of an assignment, OR completion of Blackboard Attendance Accounting module.
- All students operating a vehicle on campus must purchase a Hang Tag. For information
on Hang Tags and parking areas visit Public Safety's website.
Official enrollment is contingent upon eligibility to enroll for future terms.
Important Information: Students who have enrolled in classes but decide not to attend
Tech must officially withdraw from classes. See Withdrawing for more information.