Welding Technology (CER)
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information:
- This program will prepare students for the following occupations:
- SOC Code 51-4121 Welders, Cutters, Solderers, and Brazers
- SOC Code 51-4122 Welding, Soldering, and Brazing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Program Costs*:
- Tuition and Fees for the entire program = $5,451
- Books and Supplies = $923.30 required / $6,365 recommended
*These costs are totaled for the entire program including all 36 credit hours over
- During the 2012-13 academic year, there were a total of 14 technical certificate graduates
of this program and 2 completed the program on time in 12 months or less; the percentage
of students completing this program on time is Column 14.29%.
- Within six months of graduation, survey results indicate 64.29% of WLD graduates surveyed
are employed, and 57.14% of WLD graduates surveyed have jobs in their field of study.
- The median Federal Title IV loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- The median private educational loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- No institutional finance plans are available for this program.
(Latest information on wages and projections in career fields and specific jobs, according to the Department of Workforce Services.)