Registered Nursing (AAS)
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information:
- This program will prepare students for the following occupations:
- Registered Nurse
- Program Costs*:
- Tuition and Fees for the entire program = $13,253
- Books and Supplies = $2,932
- During the 2012-13 academic year, there were a total of 15 associate degree graduates
of this program and four completed the program on time in 18 months or less; the percentage
of students completing this program on time is 53.33%.
- Within six months of graduation, survey results indicate 100% of RN graduates surveyed
are employed, and 86.67% of RN graduates surveyed have jobs in their field of study.
- The median Federal Title IV loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- The median private educational loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- No institutional finance plans are available for this program.
(Latest information on wages and projections in career fields and specific jobs, according to the Department of Workforce Services.)