Collision Repair Technology (CER)
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information:
- This program will prepare students for the following occupations:
- SOC Code 13-1032 Insurance Appraisers, Auto Damage
- SOC Code 49-3021 Automotive Body and Related Repairers
- SOC Code 49-3022 Automotive Glass Installers and Repairers
- SOC Code 51-9122 Painters, Transportation Equipment
- Program Costs*:
- Tuition and Fees for the entire program = $4,176
- Books and Supplies = $688.50 required / $3,717.29 recommended
*These costs are totaled for the entire program including all 36 credit hours over
- During the 2011-12 academic year, there were a total of 16 technical certificate graduates
of this program and 11 completed the program on time in 12 months or less; the percentage
of students completing this program on time is 64.71%.
- Within six months of graduation, 50% of CRT graduates surveyed are employed, and 50%
of CRT graduates surveyed have jobs in their field of study.
- The median Federal Title IV loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- The median private educational loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- No institutional finance plans are available for this program.
(Latest information on wages and projections in career fields and specific jobs, according to the Department of Workforce Services.)