Physical Therapist Assistant (AAS)
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information:
- This program will prepare students for the following occupations:
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Program Costs*:
- Tuition and Fees for the entire program = $9,722
- Books and Supplies = $1,623.50
- During the 2001-12 year, there were a total of 21 graduates of this program and 20
completed the technical phase of the program on time in 24 months or less; the percentage
of students completing this program on time is 95.24%
- Within six months of graduation, 90.48% of PTA graduates surveyed are employed, and
90.48% of PTA graduates surveyed have jobs in their field of study.
- The median Federal Title IV loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- The median private educational loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- No institutional finance plans are available for this program.
(Latest information on wages and projections in career fields and specific jobs, according to the Department of Workforce Services.)