Physical Therapist Assistant (AAS)
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information:
- This program will prepare students for the following occupations:
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Program Costs*:
- Tuition and Fees for the entire program = $12,027
- Books and Supplies = $1,623.50
- During the 2012-13 year, there were a total of 20 graduates of this program and 20
completed the technical phase of the program on time in 24 months or less; the percentage
of students completing this program on time is 100%
- Within six months of graduation, survey results indicate 94.44% of PTA graduates surveyed
are employed, and 88.89% of PTA graduates surveyed have jobs in their field of study.
- The median Federal Title IV loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- The median private educational loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- No institutional finance plans are available for this program.
(Latest information on wages and projections in career fields and specific jobs, according to the Department of Workforce Services.)