Practical Nursing (CER)
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information:
- This program will prepare students for the following occupations:
- SOC Code 29-2061 Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Program Costs*:
- Tuition and Fees for the entire program = $8,370
- Books and Supplies = $1,684.15
*These costs are totaled for the entire program including all 53 credit hours over
- During the 2012-13 academic year, there were a total of 42 technical certificate graduates
of this program and 38 completed the technical phase of the program on time in 18
months or less; the percentage of students completing this program on time is 90.48%.
- Within six months of graduation, survey results indicate 84.62% of PN graduates surveyed
are employed, and 84.62% of PN graduates surveyed have jobs in their field of study.
- The median Federal Title IV loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- The median private educational loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- No institutional finance plans are available for this program.
(Latest information on wages and projections in career fields and specific jobs, according to the Department of Workforce Services.)