Practical Nursing (CER)
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information:
- This program will prepare students for the following occupations:
- SOC Code 29-2061 Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Program Costs*:
- Tuition and Fees for the entire program = $6,264
- Books and Supplies = $1,684.15
*These costs are totaled for the entire program including all 53 credit hours over
- During the 2011-12 academic year, there were a total of 36 technical certificate graduates
of this program and 27 completed the technical phase of the program on time in 18
months or less; the percentage of students completing this program on time is 75%.
- Within six months of graduation, 94% of PN graduates surveyed are employed, and 94%
of PN graduates surveyed have jobs in their field of study.
- The median Federal Title IV loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- The median private educational loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- No institutional finance plans are available for this program.
(Latest information on wages and projections in career fields and specific jobs, according to the Department of Workforce Services.)