Law Enforcement (CER)
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information:
- This program will prepare students for the following occupations:
- SOC Code 11-9199 Managers, All Other
- SOC Code 25-1111 Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Teachers, Postsecondary
- SOC Code 33-1012 First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives
- Program Costs*:
- Tuition and Fees for the entire program = $4,777
- Books and Supplies = $1,709.75
*These costs are totaled for the entire program including all 36 credit hours over
- During the 2011-12 academic year, there were a total of 7 technical certificate graduates
of this program and 0 completed the program on time in 18 months or less; the percentage
of students completing this program on time is 0%.
- Within six months of graduation, 28.57% of LE graduates surveyed are employed, and
28.57% of LE graduates surveyed have jobs in their field of study.
- The median Federal Title IV loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- The median private educational loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- No institutional finance plans are available for this program.
(Latest information on wages and projections in career fields and specific jobs, according to the Department of Workforce Services.)