Human Services (AAS)
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information:
- Graduates of this program will be trained to work in a variety of support service
settings, such as senior citizen centers, correctional facilities, nursing homes,
rehabilitation programs, childcare development centers, departments of human services
and non-profit agencies specializing in these services.
- Program Costs*:
- Tuition and Fees for the entire program = $9,264
- Books and Supplies = $2,229.50
- (Graduate statistics unavailable; program initiated Aug. 2012)
- (Employment statistics unavailable; program initiated Aug. 2012)
- The median Federal Title IV loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- The median private educational loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- No institutional finance plans are available for this program.
(Latest information on wages and projections in career fields and specific jobs, according to the Department of Workforce Services.)