Health Information Technology (CER)
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information:
- This program will prepare students for the following occupations:
- SOC Code 31-9092 Medical Assistants
- SOC Code 43-6013 Medical Secretaries
- Program Costs*:
- Tuition and Fees for the entire program = $4,221
- Books and Supplies = $1,688.75
*These costs are totaled for the entire program including all 36 credit hours over
- During the 2011-12 academic year, there were a total of 17 technical certificte graduates
of this program and 1 completed the program on time in 18 months or less; the percentage
of students completing this program on time is 5.88%.
- Within six months of graduation, 35.29% of HIT graduates surveyed are employed, and
35.29% of HIT graduates surveyed have jobs in their field of study.
- The median Federal Title IV loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- The median private educational loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- No institutional finance plans are available for this program.
(Latest information on wages and projections in career fields and specific jobs, according to the Department of Workforce Services.)