Gainful Employment Disclosure Information:
- This program will prepare students for the following occupations:
- SOC Code 11-9013 Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- SOC Code 19-1012 Food Scientists and Technologists
- SOC Code 19-1013 Soil and Plant Scientists
- SOC Code 25-1041 Agricultural Sciences Teachers, Postsecondary
- SOC Code 45-1011 First-Line Supervisors of Farming, Fishing, and Forestry Workers
- Program Costs*:
- Tuition and Fees for the entire program = $5,809
- Books and Supplies = $980.75
*These costs are totaled for the entire program including all 38 credit hours over
- During the 2012-13 academic year, there were a total of 2 technical certificate graduates
of this program and 0 completed the program on time in 18 months or less; the percentage
of students completing this program on time is 0%.
- Within six months of graduation, survey results indicate 100% of ENO graduates surveyed
are employed, and 50% of ENO graduates surveyed have jobs in their field of study.
- The median Federal Title IV loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- The median private educational loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- No institutional finance plans are available for this program.
(Latest information on wages and projections in career fields and specific jobs, according to the Department of Workforce Services.)