Gainful Employment Disclosure Information:
- This program will prepare students for the following occupations:
- SOC Code 25-1071 Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary
- SOC Code 29-2041 Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics
- Program Costs*:
- Tuition and Fees for the entire program = $10,013
- Books and Supplies = $2,484.25
*These costs are totaled for the entire program including all 56 credit hours over
- During the 2012-13 academic year, there were a total of 17 technical certificate graduates
of this program and 4 completed the technical phase of the program on time in 18 months
or less; the percentage of students completing this program on time is 23.53%.
- Within six months of graduation, survey results indicate 100% of EMS/Paramedic graduates
surveyed are employed, and 94.12% of EMS/Paramedic graduates surveyed have jobs in
their field of study.
- The median Federal Title IV loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- The median private educational loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- No institutional finance plans are available for this program.
(Latest information on wages and projections in career fields and specific jobs, according to the Department of Workforce Services.)