Gainful Employment Disclosure Information:
- This program will prepare students for the following occupations:
- SOC Code 39-5012 Hairdressers, Hairstylists, and Cosmetologists
- SOC Code 39-5091 Makeup Artists, Theatrical and Perfomance
- SOC Code 39-5092 Manicurists and Pedicurists
- SOC Code 39-5094 Skincare Specialists
- Program Costs*:
- Tuition and Fees for the entire program = $4,640
- Books and Supplies = $1,030
*These costs are totaled for the entire program including all 50 credit hours over
- During the 2011-12 academic year, there were a total of 13 technical certificate graduates
of this program and 4 completed the program on time in 18 months or less; the percentage
of students completing this program on time is 76.92%.
- Within six months of graduation, 69.23% of COS graduates surveyed are employed, and
61.53% of COS graduates surveyed have jobs in their field of study.
- The median Federal Title IV loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- The median private educational loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- No institutional finance plans are available for this program.
(Latest information on wages and projections in career fields and specific jobs, according to the Department of Workforce Services.)