Computer Information Systems (CER)
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information:
- This program will prepare students for the following occupations:
- SOC Code 11-3021 Computer and Information Systems Managers
- SOC Code 15-1131 Computer Programmers
- Program Costs*:
- Tuition and Fees for the entire program = $5,151
- Books and Supplies = $1,397.75
*These costs are totaled for the entire program including all 36 credit hours over
- During the 2012-13 academic year, there were a total of 14 technical certificate graduates
of this program and 0 completed the program on time in 12 months or less; the percentage
of students completing this program on time is 12.5%.
- Within six months of graduation, survey results indicate 25% of CIS graduates surveyed
are employed, and 25% of CIS graduates surveyed have jobs in their field of study.
- The median Federal Title IV loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- The median private educational loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- No institutional finance plans are available for this program.
(Latest information on wages and projections in career fields and specific jobs, according to the Department of Workforce Services.)