Business Technology (CER)
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information:
- This program will prepare students for the following occupations:
- SOC Code 43-6011 Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- SOC Code 43-6014 Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Program Costs*:
- Tuition and Fees for the entire program = $5,151.
- Books and Supplies = $1,831
*These costs are totaled for the entire program including all 36 credit hours over
- During the 2012-13 academic year, there were a total of 32 technical certificate graduates
of this program and four completed the program on time in 18 months or less; the percentage
of students completing this program on time is 12.50%.
- Within six months of graduation, survey results indicate 95.65% of BT graduates surveyed
are employed, and 86.96% of BT graduates surveyed have jobs in their field of study.
- The median Federal Title IV loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- The median private educational loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- No institutional finance plans are available for this programs.
(Latest information on wages and projections in career fields and specific jobs, according to the Department
of Workforce Services.)