Automotive Service and Technology (CER)
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information:
- This program will prepare students for the following occupations:
- SOC Code 49-2093 Electrical and Electronics Installers and Repairers, Transportation Equipment
- SOC Code 49-2096 Electronic Equipment Installers and Repairers, Motor Vehicles
- SOC Code 49-3023 Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics
- Program Costs*:
- Tuition and Fees for the entire program = $5,150.
- Books and Supplies = $2,073.50 required / $5,116.40 recommended
*These costs are totaled for the entire program including all 36 credit hours over
- During the 2012-13 academic year, there were a total of 17 technical certificate graduates
of this program and 4 completed the program on time in 12 months or less; the percentage
of students completing this program on time is 23.53%.
- Within six months of graduation, survey results indicate 100% of AST graduates surveyed
are employed, and 69.23% of AST graduates surveyed have jobs in their field of study.
- The median Federal Title IV loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- The median private educational loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- No institutional finance plans are available for this program.
(Latest information on wages and projections in career fields and specific jobs, according to the Department
of Workforce Services.)