Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (CER)
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information:
- This program will prepare students for the following occupations:
- SOC Code 49-9021 Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers
- Program Costs*:
- Tuition and Fees for the entire program = $5,151.00.
- Books and Supplies = $848.25 required / $5,607.95 recommended
*These costs are totaled for the entire program including all 36 credit hours over
- During the 2012-13 academic year, there were a total of 25 technical certificate graduates
of this program and 7 completed the program on time in 12 months or less; the percentage
of students completing this program on time is 28%.
- Within six months of graduation, survey results indicate 100% of ACR graduates surveyed
are employed, and 76.19% of ACR graduates surveyed have jobs in their field of study.
- The median Federal Title IV loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- The median private educational loan debt incurred by students who complete this program
- No institutional finance plans are available for this program.
(Latest information on wages and projections in career fields and specific jobs, according to the Department of Workforce Services.)