Ozark Campus - Program Educational Goals: Program educational goals are broad statements that describe program career and professional accomplishments. Each Career and Technical program on the Ozark Campus will prepare students to meet the established goals embedded throughout each individual program of study. Students completing a TC or AAS program of study will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to contribute and function in a collaborative environment.
- The ability to identify, analyze and solve technical problems.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- A recognition of the need for and ability to engage in life long learning.
- An ability to understand professional, ethical and social responsibilities.
- A commitment to quality, timeliness and continuous improvement.
- An ability to utilize and apply critical thinking skills.
- An ability to apply knowledge and skills required to function in a specific technical discipline.
- An ability to recognize and apply knowledge of environmentally friendly resources and to utilize them effectively and efficiently in a workplace environment.