What You Will Learn
Student Learning Outcomes
- Functions as a safe, competent, self-directed, professional nurse.
- Provides theory based therapeutic nursing care to patient, family and community.
- Collaborates in caregiving, communicating, teaching, advocating and managing diverse patient populations in a variety of health care settings.
- Integrates critical thinking processes and evidence-based findings in their practice to enhance overall delivery of care.
- Utilizes research strategies and informatics to continuously monitor and improve the quality and safety of clinical practice.
- Values lifelong learning and the pursuit of higher education.
- Achieves educational and professional goals.