Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the cost to visit the Health & Wellness Center?
There is no charge at the time of service unless you are receiving an immunization or additional STD labs. Students pay a health services fee each semester and may utilize the health center as much as needed.
- How can I get a copy of my shot record?
You may obtain your immunization record by stopping by the Health & Wellness Center during our clinic hours or you may fax us a signed Medical Release Form requesting this information 479-967-6610 fax.
- I am trying to schedule an appointment online, but I'm having trouble identifying
a reason for my visit.
If you don't see a symptom that best describes your need for a visit, please contact our office at (479) 968-0329 to schedule your appointment. All women's health issues must be scheduled in person or by phone.
- I am really sick and there are no appointments left for the day. What can I do?
You may come to the Health & Wellness Center and be triaged. If your symptoms are emergent, we will refer you to Saint Mary's Medical Center Emergency Department or a local clinic for evaluation.
- Can I walk into the center and be seen?
You may walk in to be seen on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday between the hours of 3:00-4:00 pm to be seen by one of our nurses. This clinic is a first come, first served option for students who are ill and cannot wait to be seen the next day. All non-emergent cases will be scheduled as soon as possible.
- I think I may have a sexually transmitted disease. What are some of the symptoms?
- What are the symptoms of strep throat and mononucleosis?
- What are the symptoms of a urinary tract infection?