|Position:||Coordinator of Web Strategies and Operations|
|Location:||Arkansas Tech University, Russellville, AR|
|Deadline:||8/5/2013 (Deadline Extended)|
The Office of University Relations at Arkansas Tech University seeks a coordinator of web strategies and operations. Hire will report to the director of web strategies and operations in the Office of University Relations. It is a full-time, 12-month position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Professional experience as a developer of websites. Portfolio needs to be available for review.
- 2-4 years experience
- Knowledge of web publishing applications
- Knowledge of web programming and scripting languages
- Knowledge of graphic design applications including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of current web technologies
- Formal education in web design/development, computer media development, or graphic
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to excel in fast-paced production environment
- Ability to be flexible with work assignments and environments
Daily activities may include:
- template development
- form creation
- general scripting
- database and application development
- re-purposing of outdated web applications currently in use by departments
- user administration
Review of applications will commence on August 5, 2013. Start date will be September, 2013.
Candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for three references to: Mike Stoker, director of web strategies and operations, 1505 N. Boulder Ave., Russellville, AR 72801 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. AA/EOE.
This position is subject to a pre-employment criminal background check. A criminal conviction or arrest pending adjudication alone shall not disqualify an applicant in the absence of a relationship to the requirements of the position. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.