|Position:||Coordinator of Creative Services|
|Location:||Arkansas Tech University, Russellville, AR|
The Office of University Relations at Arkansas Tech University seeks a coordinator of creative services. Hire will work closely with the director of web strategies and operations and the director of publications and creative services in the Office of University Relations. It is a full-time, 12-month position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong graphic design skills (portfolio needs to be available for review)
- Professional experience as a developer of web content
- Knowledge of web publishing applications
- Knowledge of web programming and scripting languages
- Knowledge of graphic design applications, including Adobe Master Collection CS6
- Knowledge of current web technologies
- Formal education in graphic design applications, web design/development or computer
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to excel in fast-paced production environment
- Ability to be flexible with work assignments and environments
Daily activities may include:
- multimedia content creation for print, web and other platforms
- planning and execution of graphic design projects for multiple audiences
- web template development
- re-purposing of outdated web content currently in use by departments
- user administration
Review of applications will commence on December 2, 2013. First day of work will be January 2, 2014.
Candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for three references to: Sam Strasner, director of university relations, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1505 N. Boulder Ave., Russellville, AR 72801. AA/EOE.
This position is subject to a pre-employment criminal background check. A criminal conviction or arrest pending adjudication alone shall not disqualify an applicant in the absence of a relationship to the requirements of the position. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.