Homecoming Queen Nominations 2015
Entry Form: https://thelink.atu.edu/form/start/70409
The time has to come to nominate for 2015 Homecoming Queen. Each Registered Student
Organization (RSO) and Residence Hall has the opportunity to nominate one (1) female
to be on the ballot. All nominations should be submitted by Tuesday, September 22 at 5 pm. No late nominations
will be accepted.
Along with this nomination form a check for $25.00 entry fee must be submitted to
Student Services, Doc Bryan Suite 233. (Checks made payable to Student Government
Association.) The entry fee pays for four (4) banquet tickets, plaques, and other
nominee activity costs.
- Each nominee must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher, have completed a minimum
of 60 credit hours, be a full time student, and be in good standing with the University.
- No alternate nominees will be accepted if the candidate is not eligible.
- Candidates may be jointly sponsored by up to two (2) RSOs or residence halls.
- Queen nominees should be able to attend scheduled events. Reasonable exceptions will
- The Homecoming Queen informational meeting is on Monday, September 28, 4 pm in Doc
Bryan Senate Room. All Homecoming Queen nominees must attend this meeting.
- Homecoming Queen interviews are held Wednesday, September 30 from 9 am - 7 pm in the
Student Services Conference Room. The court is selected from these interviews.
- The Homecoming Court will be announced at the Homecoming Pep Rally on Monday, October
5 at 9 pm in Thone Stadium.
- The student body votes for their Homecoming Queen from the 5 nominees on Homecoming
- Voting opens on Tuesday, October 6 at 12:00 am (midnight) and closes on Thursday,
October 8 at 11:59 pm. All voting is conducted on theLink.
- The Homecoming Court has Game Day practice on Thursday, October 8 at 3:20 pm at the
band practice facility near Chartwells Women's Sports Complex.
- The Homecoming Court has a banquet in their honor on Saturday, October 10 at 9:30
am. Each Court member is allowed to invite three (3) guests.
- The Homecoming Queen is announced on Saturday, October 10 at 2:30 pm at Thone Stadium.
Guidelines for Nominees:
- No campaign materials may be distributed prior to the announcement of Homecoming Court
at the Homecoming Pep Rally on Monday, October 5 at 9 pm in Thone Stadium.
- Nominees shall hang no more than 140 flyers (11 X 17 maximum size). Flyers may be
hung on bulletin boards ONLY. Locations are available on the Poster Route. One banner
for each nominee can be hung in each of these locations: Doc's Place, Doc Bryan Rotunda,
and Baz-Tech. Failure to comply may result in disqualification.
Photograph of court: Monday, October 5 at the conclusion of the Pep Rally.