Going Greek is a good thing. Students who join fraternities and sororities are 28%
more likely to return to school the following year than students who choose not to
return. Following graduation, Greek-affiliated alumni often secure employment closely
matching their career path due to alumni networking opportunities.
Facts about ATU Greek Life
- There are more than 500 members in the 10 Greek-letter organizations at ATU.
- Many Greek organization members are employed outside the classroom in order to help
finance their education.
- Each Greek organization is a self-governing business. With the assistance of alumni
advisors, students learn how to manage an annual budget.
- There are over 100 leadership positions in the Greek community alone.
- Cumulatively, the Greek community at Arkansas Tech has a GPA of a 3.099 which is above
the all-campus average.
- ATU Greeks raised and donated countlessly to charitable organizations during the 2012-2013