International Graduate Students
Any student who is not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States is
considered an international student. A brief description of the information required
to apply for admission to the Graduate College at Arkansas Tech University is listed
- Application: Please select the link below to complete an on-line application for admission: On-Line Application for International Admission
- Application fee: In addition to a $50.00 international student application fee, applications will
require a $25.00 non-refundable application fee for the Graduate College.
- Academic records:
- All transcripts must be originals or school-certified copies of originals with official
English translations. Notarized copies are not accepted.
- All applicants should submit evidence of the completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree
program. Documents submitted should include detailed grade/mark sheets as well as
certificate/diploma providing evidence that the degree was awarded. If a consolidated
mark sheet is available, please send this documentation as well. Official transcripts
should be submitted from all colleges/universities where a student has been officially
- For full acceptance, the overall undergraduate grade point must average 2.50 or better
(on a 4.00 scale).
- English proficiency: Students who wish to apply for admission to the English Language Institute (ELI)
are not required to demonstrate English proficiency. All other applicants should submit
official documentation of English Proficiency. Click here for English proficiency requirements.
- Evidence of sufficient financial support: Information on the requirements of evidence of financial statement may be obtained
- Priority application deadlines:
- Fall Semester: May 1st. (August Intake)
- Spring Semester: October 1st. (January Intake)
- Summer Sessions: March 1st. (June and July Intake)
- Financial aids and scholarships: Arkansas Tech University does not offer specific financial aids for international
students, but all students may apply for privately funded scholarships. Graduate students may apply for limited numbers of graduate assistantships.
- Degree programs: For a complete list of graduate programs currently available at Arkansas Tech University,
please click here.
- Costs: Please click here to obtain a list of tuition and fees. For mandatory health insurance cost, please
visit the International and Multicultural Student Services Office.